Submitted by tsw1010 on Wed, 02/20/2019 - 10:36
- Provide support to police, fire, emergency personnel and other departments with resources that may be required in response and recovery efforts.
- Immediately assessing the condition of major streets for passage of emergency personnel and equipment.
- Clearing debris and obstacles from streets and public ways.
- Closing streets to traffic as required by authorized agencies.
- Emergency repair of streets, walks, pavements, bridges, etc.
- Barricading or otherwise restricting access to public rights of way threatened by conditions existing on adjacent private property.
- Provide trained representatives to EOC and BOC.